Nov 16, 2010

Horrible, rotten, no good, very bad day.

Today has been horrible!  And it's not even 10 am!!!  Why you might ask - I got into work this morning to a bunch of nasty emails for doing something I was told to do!  So in an effort to try and get out of my bad mood I'm going to list things I'm grateful for:

1. My family
2. Pictures of my beautiful neice
3. Warm days
4.Waking up to a car that has already had it's windows scraped
5. Wonderful friends
6. Cuddling on a cold day
7. Having enough but not too much
8. Planes that can fly me home in a fraction of the time it takes to drive
9. My cell phone
10. The game "collapse"
11.  Medicine that makes me feel better when I feel yucky
12.  Lunch dates
13. Adopted families and sisters to be around when my family is far away
14. The best gym buddy in the world
15. Roomates that are clean and respectful (Miss you so so so much Camille)
16. Cutting hair
17. Coloring my own hair
18. Chocolate
19.  My counselors who helped me through some hard things
20. My friends who helped to
21. Lotion
22. Waking up before my alarm clock fully rested
23. A car that does not leak
24. Flowers
And so many more!!!
On a side note.... I have lost some weight.  I now weigh in at 148.3.  Which is six pounds lighter and pretty good for not dieting if you ask me.  Don't worry - I'll keep up the good work, and keep you posted

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I love this--definitely brightened my day, which is just what I needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet and I really do love and miss you! lets get together sometime soon ok?

    ReplyDelete