Dec 28, 2010

No mouse was caught during my 5 day vacation home to Portland..... I'm not quite, however, willing to admit that he has moved on yet.

It was a WONDERFUL trip home to Oregon.  I was worse than a 4 year old waking up at 2 am and reminding myself that I was an adult and to go back to sleep.  After a few more times of that I woke up at 6 somehow managed to stay in bed until 6:30 and then I couldn't take it any more so I woke everyone up.  I was overly spoiled with gifts of all sorts one of my favorite being a new digital picture frame (which I think I will bring to work and enjoy it here).


As wonderful, and relaxing, and fun my family is I was so excited to come back and spend some quality time with Zeb.  I believe that was the longest I've gone without seeing him in 7 months.  We took a super fun trip up to see the lights at temple square.... (pictures will be forth coming) and eat some delicious Mexican food with his brother and sister-in-law (Some of my most favorite people ever!)  Can't wait for the rest of fun this new years weekend will hold

But in the mean time - here is another picture of my sweet niece Kaitlyn




No comments:

Post a Comment