Mar 1, 2011

Question....

Why is it that people don't replace the toilet paper roll?  I have had approximately over 100 roommates in my 8 years in student housing and not even 50% of them will replace the empty roll.  Is it too much work?  Would you rather not have it handily roll out of the wall?  Is it better to put it on the back of the toilet/floor/on top of the box of tampons/the rest of the package of toilet paper rolls?  Just curious.  I really like to use the holder conveniently put into every bathroom wall.



PS:  I also like the toilet paper to roll off from the top of the roll and not come from underneath it.  If it's wrong.  I fix it.  I mean - I got the time while I'm sitting there.... why not?

TMI?..... sorry

2 comments:

  1. Amen to this blog, Lisa! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I've had the same "roommate" for the last 7 1/2 years, and he still has a hard time with this. To try and not be the one to use it up, he'll leave a square or two...oh, let me just say how much this irritates me :)
    Most of the time, though, I let it roll off my back.

    ReplyDelete