|I think I lost this bike race - but I felt pretty hard core while doing it|
|clearly the shooting games were the most fun|
|in line waiting to play laser tag. If I look sick - it's because the virtual ride shook me too much and I was|
I was particularly keen on my parents getting to come to my ward and experience what I understand to be very inappropriate comments made in Sacrament meeting. Now, not every sunday brings these uncomfortable delights, but this Sunday did not let me down. And Special props to by Brother Scott who forgot his church clothes but decided to come anyway in jeans and a t-shirt. I'm pretty sure God wanted him there even if he wasn't in a suit.
Weird things that go on in sacrament meeting are listed below:
1. Asking for a raise of hands who attended Stake Conference on Saturday last week.
2. Pre-Sacrament pep-talk before the hymn involving a scripture reading and random thoughts
3. Post-Sacrament/ pre-talks lecture to let everyone who didn't partake of the sacrament know that He still loves them anyway and are glad they decided to come to church even though they couldn't participate fully.
4. Normal talks by members of the congregation and a great one by a member of the high council
5. A post talk lecture about how someone in the audience needs to come repent (This also happened a few weeks ago) and how horrible it would be if you were to die before you made it into his office for confession.
Shocking and yet oh so true. You should come some time. Always entertaining.