Jan 19, 2012

It was supposed to snow all day today.... hopefully the fact that they were wrong and there is still no snow will continue on through the weekend for our drive to and from Idaho. 

I had to go back to the gastroenterologist yesterday, I haven't wanted to tell anyone, but my stomach has been sick again for about two weeks.  It wasn't until we were at Chilli's and I realized I was getting a small panic attack, that I knew I needed to tell someone.  Probably the fact that my mom was in town was what gave me the courage to tell them while we were driving home.  Her and Zeb, the only people who knew - and who thankfully got me back to the doctor (I don't know why I fight it so much - I hate going to the doctor).   I still don't want to tell anyone - Maybe it's because if no one knows, it will mean it's not happening.  I begged the doctor to let me try another round of antibiotics before I go ahead and get the colonoscopy.  I really truly believed (and have believed since my last antibiotic ran out) that I needed another round.  That it hadn't quite killed everything that was making me sick.  But if it comes back again - I'll be in for some more rigorous testing.  But I haven't felt very good.  Luckily I can go to sleep early.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! I hope you can finally figure out why you feel so icky :( good luck lis and please let me know if there's anything i can do for you! seriously!

    ReplyDelete