Mar 24, 2012

Dear egg,

I had no idea how crucial you would turn out to be in our current favorite "hershey kiss cookies"

You see when I remembered the recipe it called for only 1 cup sugar and 1 cup peanut butter.  But then they wouldn't roll into balls, and were all gooey, and the oven smelled like burnt PB and the cookies were just ugly and un-edable... not a word... I guess I mean inedible.


But then Zeb asked about you, 1 egg, and right then I thought for sure you didn't belong, see, I had left you off the recipe before I laminated it and so when I was following the recipe I didn't even know you were supposed to be there at all.  But have no fear.  I will never forget about you again.  You make ALL the difference


Although next time I will cook these suckers for 10 minutes.  8 just wasn't doing it for me.

Forgetfully yours,
Lisa

PS:  It's gets really old cooking everything twice because you aren't careful with the recipes... must start being more careful with the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment