Mar 5, 2012

Every now and then something comes over me.  I can't seem to help it.  I find a song that speaks to me.  I hear it once or twice and I fall in love.  It's stuck in my head all day - or at least that 20 seconds I heard before the song ended for a commercial.  Then I shazam it, download it, and play it on repeat. ALL. DAY.  I never get sick of it.  Inevitably the radio will over play it and I will always remember it as that song I used to like that gave me that one splendid day of newness where it never got old and well, we will always have that one glorious day where it spoke to me and made the day speed by.

Today is that day, with these two songs.  Listen to them, love them, before the radio kills them.




Your Welcome.

Video 1: Somebody that I used to know by Gotye
Video 2 : We are Young by Fun. feat Janelle Monae

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these :) I can get super obsessed w/ songs too!

    ReplyDelete