Apr 4, 2012

A new project

I have too many projects going right now to start a new one but since when has that stopped me?!?!  Currently working on a burp cloth, a crochet blanket, and now a new wreath!  I stopped into the DI and bought some music books I could rip up.  I printed a rose template onto them (which I found here) and then the other night I aged the paper with tea:

 

It was really quite the process.  On one occasion Zeb asked me what I was cooking and I told him "paper"  Next I'm going to cut these beauties out and make the most beautiful paper roses that will eventually become my next wreath. (However, this seems to not really be a summer wreath so it may have to wait a bit to be hung proudly on (the back of) the door.

Can't wait to show you the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment