Jul 2, 2012

July 1st 2012

As of July 1, 2012 I am officially declaring myself cured of my stomach ailments. I had a colonoscopy mid march which found nothing wrong with me. When I called my mom to tell her the results she was in Jamaica with an old friend who had a neighbor experiencing the same problems. She suggested I try the pro-biotic "Align" which solved her neighbors problems. The pill, she said is about $1.00 each and to take it for a solid month before you draw any conclusions.

We bought it that night and I saw improvements in the first week. I didnt know if the was the colonoscopy prep or the align that was helping, but about 1 1/2 months ago I missed two days of my Align and noticed immediately a difference. I got back on it and fine again.

I would recommend the probiotic to everyone with any form of stomach problems. The change it made in my life was quick and dramatic. When I do have stomach trouble I can directly correlate it to a panic attack and can calm myself down quickly now that I know there is nothing wrong with my bowel system!

I am healed baby! I get mine at Walmart or off Amazon.com. It's about $1 a day and 100% worth it, but I would recommend a full month before you decide if it's working or not for you.



Ps. Stephanie have you ever tried this stuff before? You really should :)

2 comments:

  1. You should try the cheaper probiotic from Costco. It's only $16 for like 100 caps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been taking it for years. If you sign up w/ amazon's subscribe and save, it's about $0.75 a pill.

    ReplyDelete