Jul 28, 2012

Savannah's Baby Shower

Boy oh Boy do I have some catching up to do!

My sister in law Savannah is probably going to have her baby any day now!  I'm so excited to meet my new niece.... and while going through pictures I realized I put up a "pictures to follow" post about her baby shower and never followed up!  (Crazy summer and all...)

So without further ado.... and hopefully not too late....

Savannah's Baby Shower:





The set up was beautiful and took a lot of work I'm sure!  Savannah... you are just so crafty!



The food... amazing!  and I even found some ways to keep track of my weight watchers points while I was there :)

Some of the loot.... she is going to have one well dressed kiddo


The beautiful momma to be!!




It's always fun to have family get togethers.... and I'd never met Savannah's family which was tons of fun!

































I was such a great day and so fun to spoil Savannah!  Now we can't wait to spoil her baby when she gets here...

Love you Savannah, you're going to be such a wonderful mom and I'm so lucky to have you as my sister!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, you are so sweet! Thank you for posting all of your cute pictures and all you're help. I can't wait for everyone to meet her soon too!!!

    ReplyDelete