Aug 14, 2012

A hair delima

Today I wore my hair down and it looked super cute. Then when I got to work I was looking back and forth from my desk to my computer about 400 times in a row (literally - that's how many invoices I had to enter). All that bouncing around and my bangs were really itching my eyes! If only I had a bobby pin!

So I improvised :) (if you can't see I pinned my bangs back with a paper clip and have been getting weird looks all day)

Happy Tuesday which feels like Monday and Wednesday all at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. AND like THURSDAY!!! Seriously, last week, too!
    So i'll only be in St. George, and for like a day and a half. My friend is picking up her car there (where she's from) and driving it to Boston (where she lives now), so she's flying me out to Vegas on laaate Friday night, picking me up there, celebrating her parents' anniversary on Saturday, and then we leave Sunday bright and early. Then I'm back in D.C. on TUESDAY!!! LISA!!! IT WILL BE INSANE!!! I'm basically at her will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes you are insane! And super nice for helping her out!!! Too bad you won't be closer cause I would LOVE to see you - drive so safe and take lots of pictures to help pass the time and post on your blog

    ReplyDelete