Sep 17, 2012

Foiled plans

Great news everyone! I quit working at prestige salon and now currently have only 1 full time, well paying job. So no need for concern.

I have been wanting to quit for quite some time now but stayed for the awesome discount on laser hair removal (TMI? - so sorry). But when I walked in last Wednesday to a new manager and a note saying they were cutting everyone's pay I quit when I left that night! I can't even tell you how great it felt, like I suddenly have time for all of my plans, hopes, and dreams!

To start off my first free weekend in months I was going to get the house cleaned up for fall. Throw away crap I haven't used and just get life in order. This how all my efforts ended up because the neighbors water heater started leaking into our storage closet:






1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Hope the leak didn't ruin too much. And congrats on your new-found freedom :)

    ReplyDelete