Nov 12, 2012

This weekend

Oh this weekend! You were a bit of a tease... I worked from home on Friday due to the snow that dumped on our great state. It was a pleasure. Also, I enjoy working from home! Then on Saturday Zeb and I went to his work to help out with a HUGE inventory project. They paid us all at the end of the day so we went home and shopped!!! That made the whole day totally worth it.

Saturday night I found out I'm getting a nephew! (Both side of our families are now officially nephew dominated - and I kinda love it)


Sunday was a vacation day from life. We caught up on our favorite tv shows from 6 weeks ago (YIKES)!

And there you have it.  Now for the reason you visit this blog.... PICTURES!

















1 comment:

  1. OH MY DARLING THAT CUTE STRETCHING BABY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete