Oct 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog

So I've wanted a blog for awhile now but could not find an address or blog name I found suitable.  However, in an at the gym epiphany I came to a conclusion and will now be a blogger.  People have told me I'm a good story teller so hopefully it's fun for you all.  A few rules about my blog 1) I will not be using it to divulge personal information - if you want the good stuff you'll have to take me out to lunch or pick up your phone and call me.  2) I will not complain on my blog.  This rule is for me.  So if you notice my blog becomes whiny please tell me.

For those of you who know me well you will know this year has been a year of Lisa getting healthy.  I meet with a nutritionist weekly for about 3 months who helped me learn to eat as normal human beings do and get my metabolism back in working order.  When I started I promised myself I would do everything she asked of me no matter how hard.  So.... that was great - however in the process I gained a lot of weight.  I now have 15 to 25 pounds I would like to loose; and without my old weight loss methods I'm just going to have to pound them out at the gym (pun intended).  So my long time buddy and new gym buddy - Karli - and I are hitting it up today.  I'll keep you informed of my progress.

Starting weight (I'm embarrassed to admit): 152.8


2 comments:

  1. But you had a blog, silly girl. so confusing.

    Good Luck! I've been trying to get healthier this year too and have also gained about 10 pounds. I don't know if it is because I am inconsistent, or because I still eat junky deserts (my main food is just healthier). I should probably go see a nutritionist too. XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you! ps, love the "pun intended"!

    ReplyDelete