Nov 30, 2010

Santa wants to know...

Santa called this morning to tell me Christmas shopping was scheduled for this Thursday and any requests should be submitted by then for best chances..... the only problem is there really isn't anything I want this Christmas!  I want to borrow my brothers camera and learn to take nice photos..... I want a new apartment with a new roommate..... I want to make more money and work less.... but as far as toys I don't know what I want.  Maybe some movies, new headphones for my Ipod, got any ideas for me?

4 comments:

  1. shoes? your yearly new years gift? money? something for the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New clippers...or at least a screw driver. haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is genius!!! you guys are great :) I also added to my list a nice digital picture frame

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you need headphones you should just tell me. my uncle works for a company the sells them. $17 bucks for a $159 set!

    ReplyDelete