Dec 7, 2010

Hooky

So I've been working on a quilt for a Christmas present and I'm falling a little behind my Christmas completion schedule.  So yesterday, being SUPER tired I decided to play hooky from work and get back on schedule if not ahead.  I slept in until 11:30 (which is UNHEARD OF for me - I usually consider 8 am sleeping in) and started sewing.  After about 10 minutes my machine started having problems and then the motor locked up completely - horrible news!  So it's now in the Bernina shop which is going to cost me $50.00 at least and I'm behind schedule.  While complaining to my roommate about how the present would now not be finished on time for sure - she called her sister and a new sewing machine that is way nicer was delivered to my house five minute later!  I'm now back on track and excited to get this quilt finished!  I looks so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment