Jan 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

Well I did exctly what I set out today.  I quit yesterday and slept from 4:30ish to 6:30 - woke up with nap hangover and then met up with Camille!!!  It was the perfect start to my Friday.  What a wonderful, amazing woman.  I am honored to get to call her my friend.  Then I went back to bed after my favorite past time of cutting my split ends.

Oh, also, yesterday I put up a sign over our sink full of dishes that says "please load your dishes"  not nearly as mean as the sign I wanted to put and low and behold it worked!  I woke up this morning to an empty sink and a full dishwasher!!!  The funny thing is neither of my roommates will be offended because they both think the other one is the dish slob and that the sign was not intended for them.  HAHAHA!!!  I'm so tricky

Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment