Jan 5, 2011

Secret Training

ok... so it's not a secret really.  I work full time but can only manage to stay busy for about 33 hours a week.  And that's with spending A LOT of time reading blogs, and post secret, and messing around on facebook.  So I've been weaseling my way more into the accounting department so I have more to do at work.  This will not only expand my resume but will also make me more valuable within the company.  So 1/1/11 I started my accounting training and I'm loving it!  Makes we want to study accounting if I ever go back to school.  Its so fun!  So that's what I'll be doing this afternoon since my sales manager left early (which is pretty standard).  Leaves me lots of free time to learn accounting for free!  So much cheaper than school :)

1 comment:

  1. go you! parker would be so proud ;) and don't worry--i am currently editing pictures!

    ReplyDelete