Mar 28, 2011

Holes

I'm a little nervous about the holes in my memory lately.  For instance - I read the hunger games, loved it!  For the life of me I can't remember what happened with Gale and Peeta, I mean - who did she end up with?  Gale was fighting for her love, Peeta had been brainwashed.... there was an explosion and I have no idea how the book resolved itself.

Today I stayed home from work sick.  I met Zeb for lunch and then watched confessions of a shopaholic.... then another movie... then some Joyce Meyers.  WHAT WAS THE SECOND MOVIE I WATCHED??????  I have no idea.  I've been thinking about it for about 4 hours.  now I know I could open up the DVD player to check but I would feel much more confident if I could just remember what it was..... or a plot.... or a character....but I can't - complete hole in my memory....... and I sat there and watched the whole thing.  didn't fall asleep, didn't pause it to leave.

Also, Zeb was telling his roommate how we saw limitless on Saturday night and I was like "we did??!?!?"  he looked at me like I was insane.... then I remembered.

really weirding me out....

wait!  I know!!  It was baby mama....  ah.  I can rest easy now

1 comment:

  1. haha! :) too bad the 2nd movie wasn't "holes" ;)

    ReplyDelete