Mar 30, 2011

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately.  Possibly because it's been cold and snowy and stormy, but also because I've got some killer congestion going on in my head.  This gives me headaches.  But maybe it's also the stress of knowing I'm in the calm before the storm of planning a wedding (Shouldn't I be more stressed about loosing weight)  (I went dress shopping by the way - don't tell anyone!) (Found a REALLY pretty one)  My energy is low but my spirits are high. 

Why am I at work again?  I'm not even doing things right anyway

So well, whatever.  That's all I have to say today.  If I don't return calls and such for another two days call me after conference.  That will be a nice nap.  Maybe I'll be more up to life after that.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment