Apr 22, 2011

I like to pick the slit ends in my hair.  My mom really hates it!  I LOVE it!  It's like a treasure hunt for the most damaged piece of hair you can find.  I have found some pretty amazing ones too..... I pick my slit ends when I'm bored, stressed, tired, or pretty much whenever I  want to.  It's so much easier now that my hair is long.

I thought i found the most amazing split end today but it turns out it was just a tiny tiny feather from my down comforter........... (as you can tell I didn't shower this morning... deal with it).

Also, I was up until very late last night doing cleaning checks.  I hope we pass!  If we don't I know it will be a set up because my apartment is immaculate.

Also, I want to be done with work already and it's only 8:30 am.  My muscles are so very sore and tired from the gym.  I can't bend my legs, stand up, sit down, or do anything involving my muscles.  I guess that's good.  At least my arms are still functional.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I remember you doing this when we were younger :)

    ReplyDelete