Apr 13, 2011

I'm in shock

Bleaching your hair is bad for it.  When you've been doing it for over 2 years it starts to break off and when that happens to your bangs you're in especially dangerous territory.  Yesterday I decided to jump in with both feet and just color my hair back to its natural (well sorta natural) and let it be for a few months.  Also, playing a part in this decision was that wearing white, being pale, and having blond hair - is really not be best look for me. 

I hate it.  I think I will love it - in a few weeks, after I go swimming tons and wash my hair with herbal essence so it fades about 1.5 shades.  However, for the time being it's way too dark.

I bounce back and forth between "damn! I'm a sexy bitch"  and  "holy crap, what have I done!" about 25 times a day.  However, when I got to work and Mike said "Oh, I like the red hair!"  I almost cried.  I know it was a compliment but it made me sad.  The last thing I wanted was to be a red head..


Well, what's done is done I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment