Jul 13, 2011

The end of an Era

This monday evening marked the end of an era for me.  The era of Bridal Showers!  Monday night I had a shower with some of my closest friends and family and it was beautiful!!!  My incredible sisters-in-law made it such a special evening full of amazing decorations, and incredible heart covered tiered cake made by the one and only Savannah McBride, more gifts than my apartment can handle and just tons of fun!  I chewed gum till I was ready to vomit and got some great advice!  (unfortunately I don't have any pictures from it yet.... if you have them, can I get a copy?... pretty please)  It was a wonderful evening and I have truly come to appreciate the beauty of the tradition that those who have gone before and established a family help those who are just starting out get established!  It's truly an amazing tradition of giving and love and I feel surrounded by it!

Thank you to everyone who made my special weekend so special and fun!!!

1 comment: