Aug 23, 2011

Nesting

We have almost done it - finished unpacking.  I have a really hard time unpacking because I have to find places to put things but I'm not exactly sure where I want them yet!  Case in point, I filled up my dresser and my closet and then realized I needed some drawer space and my closet was not full, so I emptied my dresser and filled up my closet the rest of the way.  Also, we've had to do a few repairs to get our home in complete working order.  We have a new stove coming Saturday because the old one was melting the laminate on the cabinets.  Also, yesterday we had a lesson on repairing plumbing.  We replaced the valve to our kitchen sink.  I'm so proud of us!  being all grown up and the like.  Today my to do list includes hanging two picture frames and replacing the flap on the toilet which is running constantly.  The sound of running water makes me have to pee..... so I'm excited to finish those projects and then maybe even vacuum for the first time in 3 weeks!  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment