Nov 28, 2011

Greatful

I know it's a little late.... I didn't even get on a computer ALL weekend long!

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for this year.  Even though I've spent a lot of time this year with tummy troubles which spiked my already teetering anxiety.... There is so much that occurred that I have dreamed of and prayed for for so many years.  2011 has been so good to me!  And I think that is why it's so awesome to kick start the holiday season noting all the things you are thankful for.  It makes the time all the way through new years rosy and gives us hope that next years will be just as good, if not even better!

I'm thankful.. for so many things.  I'm not going to list them this year but know that I have noted them one by one and sat down and thanked my Heavenly Father for it all.  I truly stand amazed at the love Jesus has offered me and it is wonderful to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment