Feb 10, 2012

Karli's Birthday

Shortly after Gavin's Birthday party I left to celebrate Karli turning the big 2-4!  Karli has accomplished so much in her 24 years it makes me completely jealous!  Did you know, not only is she smart, funny, loved by all, and can keep a secret even if her life depended on it - she's also more than 1/2 way through the University of Utah's Master's Program!  I wish I could re-live 24 and be getting my masters program!     Kar-Kar I love you so much!  I'm glad we got to celebrate together!!!

We crowded lots of people into a tiny Provo Apartment
 

We danced to the Wii


We visited with old friends I haven't seen in lots and lots of months

 



And of course sang happy birthday and ate good food!
  

Karli I hope you had the merriest of birthday parties!  Lord knows you deserve it!





PS:  I posted this last week..... more beautifully written out, and then suddenly yesterday it disappeared!  Weird.  But, now it's back!

1 comment: