Apr 9, 2012

Happy Easter

I spent Easter morning on a strict diet of Cherry Nibs, peanut butter M&M's, and Reese's Peanut butter eggs.  All while completing various parts of the crafts I have going on right now.  This diet of chocolate continued on while my sick husband lay sleeping in bed until noon and then we lay on the couch all the way through the beautifully sunny afternoon until 5 when we ventured out to an Easter dinner with family.  We didn't last too long as Zeb lost all energy and we headed back home.

Once home I tended to my husband and tomato plants which are not looking too great (the tomatoes - Zeb is looking wonderful).  The green onions and peppers are doing fabulously though!

Easter was not a loss though we slept most of it, because on Saturday we celebrated by giving each other Easter baskets and even had an Easter egg hunt!  I filled plastic eggs with candy and a little note with a different reason I love Zeb.  It was super fun!  I highly recommend doing it in the future. 

I'd have taken a picture of our Easter baskets but we ate them too fast..... maybe next year :)

Hope you had a fabulous Easter as well!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea to put reason you love him in the easter basket!! I want to do that next year! You are so crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete