Apr 17, 2012

My big mistake

Friends I made a mistake. A big one! And I really really hate to make mistakes. I quit my job because I was under appreciated. I didn't want to work for years and years for people that were not grateful for what I did! And, just because I do my work quickly does not mean I'm not getting everything done.

So I showed them! Now they are training someone and realizing just how much I did for them. Now they appreciate me.... Only now I don't work there any more. Now I appreciate their flexibility with my work hours. I appreciate the high pay, the office by myself, and the down time to read when my work was done.

A lesson learned, the hard way I guess, look for the good in your situation. The grass is not always as green as it looks on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment