Dec 12, 2012

Sad sorry version of a Wednesday

Last night at weight watchers a woman reached her goal weight. It was really exciting for her and I can't even imagine her 70 pounds heavier! She said she has been a member of weight watchers for 16 years!! What a journey!

Also, it made me think about how it could take 16 years! Everyone keeps telling me something will click and my body will shed its extra weight. I'm not so sure. I really an doing a good job of my eating and everything but continue to maintain the exact same weight. I'm trying a new version of weight watchers - calorie counting rather than point counting - so basically, not weight watchers. Poor body, just do the right thing and let me take control!! You can trust me this time, I'm being nice to you, I promise!

I've been up since 4:40 this morning. It's been one of those days, so I'm listening to my wedding playlist at work and it makes me so happy!! I have GREAT taste in music.

Oh - and I accidentally wore my slippers to work! Lets hope this day goes by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment