May 18, 2015

Picking up where we left off

I took a break from blogging.  It was a nice, much needed break.  I think I didn't have much to talk about, and the things that were important to me at the time were likely not important to anyone else.  So there's that.  But we've had a beautiful life lately and I'd like to fill you in on it.  Since I'm an accountant I live my life in "quarters" so.... here are a few fun picutres from Q1 2014.  We had been having a lot of fun with family and friends.  We even took a spring trip break to Vegas to get away from the cold of Utah and cross some things off our bucket list.  We knew school would end for Zeb but sometimes it just seemed like that day would never come so our trip to Vegas was a great break from homework and the stresses of life.  Our favorite parts were visiting the grand canyon and eating at Chef Ramsey's stake house.  I still dream of the Mac & Cheese that I had there.... amazing!

Ringing in the new year... probably somewhere around 9 pm.  I"m not a night owl!

Have you ever seen a happier kid???

Zeb teaching his nephew how to fly the angry birds blimp

Sisters!!!

For Valentine's day we went to see Brian Regan at the Energy Solutions Arena

Standing on the Hoover Dam

Dinner at Chef Ramsey's - Steak

Anyone else love Pawn Stars??  It was fun to look around and watch them film

The nicest couple took this picture who were road tripping back home from picking up their newly adopted son.  It was great chatting with them

I've been thinking I need a selfie stick lately!  But I'd probably be too embarrassed to use it, either way I meet a lot of nice people while asking them to take our picture - it's a great way to break the ice and make new friends.  I'm keeping up with my photography hobby - and I think my pictures have improved a lot over the last year.  While I catch you up on our going on's see if you can see the improvement too!

No comments:

Post a Comment