Jan 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

If you don't know this about me - I LOVE FRIDAYS!! 



They bring a complete sense of freedom, rest, and peace.  Don't get me wrong - I really enjoy my job, but I like not having to go even more.  I would like to say I use my weekends to sleep in but that's impossible for me.  In fact I was so excited that today was Friday I woke up wide away at 6:00 AM.  As I lay in bed deciding weather not I wanted to go to the gym or work I had the most genius idea! 




I got up early got ready and went and scrapped of Zeb's car windows!  Then I laughed all the way to work.  I thought I was just the funniest person ever!  The funny thing about this is that Zeb scrapes off my car nearly every day.  But he won't admit to it.  So for me to beat him out of bed and get to scrape his car was great!  I got a thank you text just as I suspected and I simply replied "I have no idea what you're talking about!"  Since he'll never admit to scrapping my car.  What a perfect start to a great day and an even better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment