Jan 12, 2011


I forgot about the plant I have on my desk at work.  Probably because I was so worried about Betty the Betta.  But now that Betty is doing fine, I can turn my nurturing needs back to the plant.  I bet if I named my plant I would remember to take better care of it.  I name things I love.  Vickie brought my suffering plant to my attention tso now I'm trying to nurse it back to health.  Poor plant looks so wilty.....


Actually in this picture it doesn't look too bad - you'll just have to trust me on this one!

So what do you think?  Is it a boy plant or a girl?  Any name ideas?
Maybe I'll bring in some fertilizer to help the poor thing out a bit.




Also, I got a new calendar for my office.  It's called "The World According to Curly Girl"
This month says "Any given moment can change your life... you just have to be there"  And it's a girl doing yoga in the picture fyi

I love it because it reminds me of one of my best friends ever Megan.  Megan is currently plugging her way through med school to become a doctor and I almost never get to talk to her.  So in some small way this calendar makes me feel closer to her.  Not to mention it's better than my other Calendar the first aid/safety company sent to us:

Look at those amazing safety glasses models!!  Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment