Apr 5, 2011

Love for my readers

Have a told you lately that I love you?!?!  Anyone who stops by my blog even just once in a while makes it so fun!  Today my mouse batteries died at work and I had to wait about 30 minutes before I got new ones.  So I tinkered around finding things to do not on my computer.  So I thought about my blog.  Weird huh?  There are some things I want to tell you, But I can't yet.  Soon though.

Also, I have been really inspired by a project that has been happening called "I am not my body"  Someone - I have no idea who, has been making a movie about people who have undergone serious accidents and survived, although they look very different.  Anyways I just LOVE this!!!  It means a lot to me, I have a really special place in my heart from that phrase and concept.  

 You should watch this video - it's not the one showing tonight, but it's an incredible Mormon Message.

The movie is showing tonight at 7pm in the Joseph Smith Building on BYU's campus.  You bet I will be there!

Read more about it HERE (you have to scroll down a little bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment