Jul 27, 2011

I always wondered what people were talking about when they said planning a wedding was stressful.  Then I started googling things like "I hate wedding planning" and the likes, and I have realized that I'm not alone in my desire to have this stage over and done with.  There is a lot of stress!  It takes a lot of money to get your new life up and running, and that doesn't even include the costs of the wedding!  I can't wait for life to get back to "normal" - well, the new normal, which is new.  Then I can concentrate on my new tasks at work (which getting trained on new tasks three weeks before your wedding is nuts), get back on a normal workout schedule, and surprise expenses can go back to a minimum so I can start re-building my savings account which now has like $3 dollars in it.  I'm stressed!  I'm just stressed and I hate planning my wedding OK.  That doesn't mean I hate my wedding or my fiance - just the planning.  And I'm not even having to do most of it (Thanks mom)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment