Sep 22, 2011

I got my hair cut!  I don't look any different but I feel 100X better!  I did the classic woman thing and grew my hair out just as much as I could for my wedding.... however this resulted in split ends galore and a frizzy frizzy mess.  I've had enough friends chop their hair right after their wedding to know it's a horrible idea.  But something had to be done!  I took a quick visit to Prestige to see Anna who fit me in same day and she has done amazing things to me!  I feel like the same person, my hair is still long enough to be long but is now free of all those nasty split ends!  It looks and feels great.... I think I'll color it again this weekend since my wedding color has faded out. 

On a side note I have been thinking non-stop about what to do about my job at prestige.   I'm on a one month hiatus.  When I talked with my boss she mentioned to me if I wanted to take off until January when the hubs goes back to school she would be ok with that.  I didn't know how I'd feel about it, but the more I think about it the more I really like being home in the evenings.  I don't think I'll be going back on October, maybe in January, but not just yet.  Besides I've been sick the whole time I've been off of work there (which sadly that horrible no good, cold from hell, has been passed onto Zeb who is home today in misery).  Now I just need to get up the guts to call my boss and tell her the happy for me sad for her news.

No comments:

Post a Comment