Sep 23, 2011

I have big news!!! 

(On a side note did you see the new title to my blog.  I had a title come to me in the early morning yesterday and it was awesome!  Then I feel back asleep and when I woke up I couldn't remember it.  But I like this one just as much so.... oh well)


Now to the big news......

This is coming in the mail to Zeb and I today!!!  It's a DSL camera.  I have no idea how to use it, and since you can't take a picture of your camera with your camera I took the one from Amazon.  

I am SO SO SO excited to get this camera.... which means more pictures up on the blog!

I have wanted this camera since before Zeb got his RC Car.  And we saved more money on the wedding than we thought we would so this is our wedding gift to ourselves with the money we saved.

It's being delivered to Zebs work and I'm going to pick it up today on my way home (since poor Zeb is still super sick and home from work today)

I'll post some amazing pics as soon as I figure it out and we get a Card for it.

~Loves

1 comment: