Dec 15, 2011

So.... This is Christmas



This song is the epitomy of my feelings at Christmas time.  Have you listened to it yet?  Go ahead, listen right now... I'll wait.

Another year is over, a new one beginning - what good have I done?  I love New Years maybe more than Christmas because of the opportunity to reflect on the past year and set goals and dreams for the upcoming year.  At the start of every year I stay up late by myself; and sit in front of the Christmas tree and say a prayer.  I thank Heavenly Father for all of the blessing of the past year, I look at where I started and where I am know, knowing I couldn't have done any of it without Him.  I ask for forgiveness for the mistakes of the past year.  I ask for help and direction for the year ahead.  And I fall asleep (usually long before midnight) feeling peaceful and loved.

I can't wait to do that again this year, Maybe even with my Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment