Feb 28, 2012

Wishing I were home


Yesterday was one of those days.  The kinds were I don’t stop.  Not ever for a minute.  I ran errands on my lunch break; I ran more errands on the way home.  When I got home I started cleaning and laundering, and cooking, and doing some homework (yep), and then I was taking care of my husband who has had a lot of neck pain lately which is hard.  Stress can do crazy things to your body I’m learning; my stomach – his neck.  We’re quite the pair these days!

I have my testing next week!  I’m dreading it in a way, but excited in others.  There can be a lot of peace in getting answers.

Today is a gray kind of day, I wish I was at home.  I've been feeling that more and more lately.... I want to find a job where I can work from my home.  I'm watching a few - got any good ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment