Aug 29, 2012

The Steakhouse

To celebrate our anniversary as a real occasion and not just the semi-vague "going on a cruise" we had dinner at the cruise's steak house.  We had a beautiful table with an amazing view.  Our wait staff was really nice and the food was a.maz.ing.


\




Off centered crab cake


Shrimp Cocktail


caesar salad




Then right before our very eyes was the most beautiful sunset at sea!  I was a little sad I couldn't leave the restaurant to get better pictures of it - but was so romantic!


Surf N' Turf - with the best lobster I've ever eaten


filet mignon






The food presentation was awesome!  Afterwards we sat at the comedy club for a few shows which was the highlight of the cruise, I LOVED the comedians!  Each night I felt so spoiled to come home to a freshly made bed with the next days itinerary and a towel creation.  I wish I could have brought the room service home with me! :)



1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful location with scrumptious food!
    happy anniversary!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete