Feb 14, 2013

Jennifers Baby Shower

My cousin (slash basically the only sister I've ever know - cause, she has three brothers too!) is having a baby boy.... pretty much any day now, but officially probably next week.

I had the honor of throwing her a baby shower with the help of my amazing aunt Jean!


It was the party of the century people.  

For the "activity" we had people write advice or funny things on the butt of diapers that she got to take home so she can get a few laughs during her day.


I made the world's cutest diaper cake, and believe it or not, everyone of those 100 diapers has something pretty dang funny written on the bum thanks to the creativity of people on the internet (I copied all of the sayings, I can take 0% credit)




The beautiful mom to be and one of my very best friends!!  I can't wait to hold your sweet little man and play with him so you can take a nap or shower.  Jen - you mean the world to me!!!



I swear I had some pictures of the food.  To die for!  Can we say endless amounts of chocolate eclairs?!?!  My genius aunt has the right idea, and the food was catered from some of the yummiest restaurants around.  Thanks to everyone who came and made the party such a success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment