Mar 1, 2013

Instagram

I really love Instagram. In fact, I'm considering quitting Facebook entirely now that every other post is an add for country outfitters and using Instagram as my sole social media outlet.... Not if, but when here friends.

Anywho... I don't have much to post on Instagram seeing as I have no cute children (or un-cute children for that matter). I actually would take lots of pictures throughout my work day but every time I do I realize there is probably something confidential in the picture. But here is one of the many tasks I took on in February:

Why yes that is the worlds largest stack of checks to void.... It's a long boring uncomplicated story. But just know it happens often, and it's not even my job to do! I'm just so efficient I have that kind of time to help a co-worker out! I'm pretty much awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment