May 21, 2013

lightroom 3

Hi there friends,

I'm still here - just been a busy busy busy bee.  I have been sewing and cross stitching and learning photography and photo editing!  I am just a happy camper.  Also, I've been working some crazy killer hours seeing as I work for a company that does summer sales, and it's now SUMMER!!!  I do need to get out and enjoy this sunshine while it's here a little more - but other than that things are just peachy!

Want to see the before and after of some photo edits I just did for Scott & Vanessa's wedding (I'm clearly just a beginner - but I'm pretty proud of them none the less):

Before

After

After

After

after

*This one was really hard because of the lighting issues.  I still don't love it - I'm working on a black & white one now to see if I can get it more true to real life.  This is an important picture



Before

After

before
after



Before

After



Before

After



Before

After



Before 
After (Isn't she STUNNING!!)


Before

After






So fun!  I'll keep bringing my camera to stuff so I can practice my editing skills

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment