Jun 10, 2013

Congratulations Dr. Meg!!!

Why hello friends!  Last week I had the really special opportunity to fly out to Oregon for the weekend to see my best friend Megan graduate from OHSU Medical School.  I am so proud of her!!!  Also, I feel a little under accomplished in my life - but I think everyone who sits through a med school graduation feels that (that's what I'm going to believe at least).  Truth be told, even though the speakers were great. I was really glad it was the type of event you can take pictures at whenever you want so I could practice different camera settings and keep from getting bored.  I love Oregon and felt so at home there and so much less stressed (who knows why).  I can't wait to go back for the 4th of July!!

Congrats Megan/Dr. Schwartz!!!  I'd trust you with my medical advice anytime!



Thanks for letting me try on your doctorate Garb.... I felt really awesome!






1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! That's amazing!! You look totally natural in that doctoral garb, too :) :)

    ReplyDelete