Jun 15, 2013

Daddy's Visit

The day before I left to go to Oregon I took off work and got to spend it visiting with my dad who came to Utah!!  He was having a fun weekend with his brothers and took a day to spend with me.  It was so much fun!  My dad doesn't travel too often so it was especially nice to show him my side of the neighborhood and impress him with what a mature adult he created :)

I picked him up at the airport and took him on a tour of Vivint.  Then we had a nice lunch at firehouse and got pedicures (yep - that's right).   After that we ran a few errands to get him ready for his fishing trip, I showed him what I'm up to in my life lately (some crafts, and photography, etc).  

When Zeb got home from work we went to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls (or 3).  That's when I remembered to take my camera out!  It was a perfect day and I had so much fun!  Thanks for coming daddy!











Look at that incredible posture...eek!
















And now for your viewing pleasure as a thank you for looking at all those pictures....



I love my sweet daddy so much!  I am truly a lucky woman to have been raised by such an incredible man.  I'm so thankful for everything he has done for me, and also my family.  I love you daddy!  And that just doesn't even describe how lucky I feel.  Happy Fathers Day!


(PS:  In case you were wondering, they caught A LOT of fish... and A LOT of sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment