Dec 6, 2013

December?!?! What the.....

I've written this posts two times now and for some reason they haven't shown up on the blog yet!  But I'm still here, still alive and doing pretty well.  Winter hit us hard last week and we've had 5 days below 20 degrees now.  brrr..... I hate the cold.  But I know I'll make it through this winter because we're only 2 weeks away from the winter solstace!!  Maybe I'll throw a party to celebrate the days getting longer again....

Tomorrow we're decorating ginger bread houses in this joint - I couldn't be more excited!!!  I got quite the assortment of candies at WINCO tonight and remembered how much I love that place!  It was way better than grocery shopping at Walmart, and believe it or not, quite a bit cheaper as well!  I'm a believer now and you should be to - check it out, it's totally worth the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment